So, you’re an artist wishing to reproduce your fine art… You may have tried to reproduce you work and have been disappointed with the outcome.
The end product relies heavily on the resolution of the scanned or photographed original, the quality of the inks and print substrates, and most importantly the knowledge and talent behind the genius that drives the many software programs that ultimately have you receiving the best art reproductions in the world.
You’ve heard of the Giclée printing process and want to know more?
At Blackman Gallery, we have the latest state of the art equipment. We can reproduce your artwork with stunning accuracy to the point where it is hard to tell the difference between the reproduction and the original.
- Highest resolution image scanning equipment available in Australia
- Highest quality archival papers and printing substrates
- Highest quality inks
- A personal, in-house service to achieve the most incredible outcomes you have ever seen in art reproductions. Please make an appointment with Daniel (he’s the talented genius) via phone 0439 403 023 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also capable of:
- Scanning any size original that fits through our door
- Large format printing: up to 1120mm wide and as long as you like
Our aims are to:
- Offer you the highest quality Giclée prints at the most competitive price, no matter where you live in Australia or overseas
- Increase your sales potential
- Provide you with a full range of printing substrates that closely match the original
- Solve your printing problems and framing issues with our 17 years of experience in servicing the arts industry, and the highest quality and service we can possibly produce
- Provide you with a one-stop shop option, which allows you more time in the studio, producing more amazing works of art.
We’ll be glad to work with you to meet your needs. If you’re really keen and the distance isn’t too great, we’ll come to you for a no obligation chat.
Our personalised service gives you the opportunity to be as involved as you like in the reproduction process, right through to the final printing.
We can advise you on your business ideas, where you can create additional revenue and increase your sales opportunities.
Our scanning camera is capable of a whopping 1200 megapixels (no, that’s not a misprint; 1200 megapixels!), incomparable to any other camera available. The most advanced Digital SLR today is capturing images at around 22 megapixels – it’s a no brainer if you want high resolution, accurate copies.